I know the holidays are a time when we spend quite a bit of money, so I was on the hunt for a palette that wouldn’t put a huge dent in my pocketbook. I picked up the Sephora Collection IT Palette in the glitter version. These colors are beyond amazing! You’ve got a nice selection of warms and cools, vibrant and neutral, and lots of shimmery shades to create several different looks.
I loved the blues, pinks, and purples in this palette so I decided to go with a really cool color scheme, accentuating the look with a touch of silver on the bottom lash line.
To create this look, I used:
- Make Up For Ever HD Foundation in 123 (not shown)
- Givenchy Mister Light Corrective Pen #3 (not shown)
- Sigma Eyeshadow Base in Pose
- Sephora Collection Jumbo Liner in Dark Taupe Shimmer
- Sephora Collection IT Palette - Glitter
- MAC Fix+ Spray (you can also use plain water!)
- Inglot Matte Gel Eyeliner
- House of Lashes "Noir Fairy"
- Eyeko Black Magic Mascara
- theBalm Instain Blush in Argyle
- Dose of Colors Lipgloss in Petals
Watch my video tutorial below to see how to create this wintery holiday look.
Get more makeup tips from Teni at Miss Maven.