This New ‘Mean Girls’ Makeup Will Make You So Fetch
Storybook Cosmetics, the makers of the Harry Potter makeup brushes, are working on a 'Mean Girls' eyeshadow palette.
UPDATE: After months of teasing the possibility, Storybook Cosmetics, known for their story-inspired makeup palettes and magic wand-shaped makeup brushes, has officially announced a collaboration with Paramount Licensing to bring you the fetchest new product in all the land: a Mean Girls eye shadow palette.
"We're total Mean Girls fanatics, and this eye shadow palette is one of the first palettes we dreamed up!" Missy Maynard, one of the founders of Storybooks Cosmetics stated in the announcement. "When we secured licensing for it we were ecstatic! We are so thrilled to give our customers what they have been begging us for!"
The cruelty-free, highly pigmented palette will be available later this year, so stay tuned for updates, and prepare for eyelids worthy enough to sit with The Plastics every single day.
The cosmetics brand, which produces cruelty-free makeup inspired by some of our very favorite stories, recently announced the super fetch idea on their Instagram page. They did mention that while the idea is still tentative and dependent on the licensing, it is a definite possibility for all of us Regina George fans to be able to do our Mean Girls thang.
We seriously love the eight color options that the Burn Book palette gives us, but it's the actual names of the hues that we are honestly obsessed with.
- "Wednesday": It wouldn't be appropriate if this were any color but the hump day hue that grants permission for us sit at the most coveted lunch table.
- "Army Pants": A green color that would make Cady Heron's notorious outfit proud.
- "So Fetch": Honestly, there's no other way to describe this color than with Gretchen Weiner's catch phrase.
- "Mouse…Duh": Perfect for Karen's Halloween costume but just as perfect for your daily activities.
- "You Can't Sit With Us": The exact shade to match the sweatpants that Regina George tried to break the rules in.
- "ESPN Or Something": Karen might have been a little off the mark, but this color most certainly isn't!
- "Glen Coco": We're just excited that he got his own color
- "Flip Flops": Because of course, you can't have army pants without them.
Obviously, we're more than excited for this product that isn't even a done deal yet. However, with all of the success that the Harry Potter makeup brushes have had, we're crossing our fingers for this tentative idea to become a reality!