New Year’s Eve Makeup: Dramatic Double Eyeliner
This look is light on the eyeshadow and places the emphasis on a dramatic eyeliner. The dramatic double eyeliner is the perfect New Year's Eve makeup look!
A double liner look in classic black and gold is New Year's Eve ready and makes an impact without tons of shadow blending. It looks classically beautiful when paired with a matte red lip. Take your time, steady your hand and you’ll create a beautiful line that elongates the eye and looks clean and stunning to ring in the new year! I did a similar look with a little more color a while ago.
Watch my video tutorial below to achieve this look.
The products I used to create this look are:
- Stila’s Desert
- Urban Decay Naked 2
- L’Oreal Voluminous Smoldering Liner
- Too Faced 3-Way Lining Tool
- LORAC 3D Liquid Lustre in Gold
- LORAC Pro mascara
- Ardell lashes
- BITE Beauty High Pigment Matte Lip Pencil
- Pat a shimmery vanilla shade like Bootycall from the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette from the lash line up to the crease. Pat excess onto the brow bone.
- Smudge a soft kohl liner like L’Oreal Voluminous Smoldering Liner along the lower lash line.
- Create a dramatic cat eye shape on the top lash line with a black liquid liner like the Too Faced 3-Way Lining Tool.
- Trace over the top of the black liner with a bright gold metallic liner. I'm using LORAC 3D Liquid Lustre in Gold.
- Apply mascara to your top lashes.
- Use a gold eyeliner to line the inner rim of the eye.
- Apply mascara to the bottom lashes.
- Apply a set of natural false lashes just to build extra volume and length. I love Ardell lashes.
- Finish your look with a matte red lip. BITE Beauty High Pigment Matte Lip Pencil in Pomegranate is an awesome warm red.