The Perfect No-Makeup Makeup Look
A natural-looking makeup tutorial perfect for every day and any occasion. Get this flawless look in six simple steps.
A full face can feel like a little too much drama for everyday wear—which is why this "no-makeup" makeup look is the perfect, natural-looking beauty routine. While we're all for embracing your bare face à la Alicia Keys, or going full-on glam every single day, there's definitely something to be said for finding the makeup middle ground. This sweet and simple tutorial enhances your natural beauty without a lot of time or effort, which is a win/win in our book! Follow these six easy steps from makeup artist Kati Douglas to make everyone think you woke up like this:
1. Apply concealer to your under eye area, the middle of your nose, and under the cheekbones. We used Morphe Concealer in Nude, $4.99.
2. Blend the concealer out with a makeup sponge.
3. Use a contour stick on cheekbones, under the jaw line, and along the hair line. We used TYRA Beauty Sculpt In A Stick in Deep, $25.
4. Blend with a sponge.
5. Apply cream blush to the apples of your cheeks and blend with fingers. We used PUR Château Cheeks Cream Blush in Coy, $18.
6. Apply mascara to to and bottom lashes. We used No7 Extreme Length Mascara in Black, $8.99.
7. Finish with a matte lipstick close to your natural shade. We used CoverGirl Katy Kat Matte Lipstick in Sphynx, $8.99. Add a spritz of makeup setting spray if you want your natural look to last all day long.
And you're finished! Feel free to rock this relaxed look everywhere from casual weekend hangouts to important weekday meetings.