This Pretty Peach Makeup Tutorial Looks Gorgeous On Everyone
Brighten up your face with beautiful, natural peach tones for a soft, natural glow. Read on for the full tutorial.
Peach is a universally flattering color that gives the skin a soft, natural glow and makes for one of the easiest makeup tutorials ever. Makeup artist Kati Douglas shows us how to achieve a full-face look using one gorgeous tone.
Follow these steps to get the look:
1. Fill in the brows and conceal around the brow bone for a cleaner look. We used Anastasia Dipbrow in Auburn, $18.
2. Prime eyelid. Use a flat eyeshadow brush to apply a light cream color to the eyelid. Use a small, fluffy brush to go over the crease and corner of the eyelid with a deep peach shade of eyeshadow We used shades from the Chanel Les 4 Ombres shadow quartet in #204 Tissé Vendôme, $61.
3. Line the undereye using a small, flat brush and the deeper peach shade. Apply mascara.
4. Prime face and apply foundation with a beauty sponge. Conceal the under eye, the center of the nose, and on your chin. We used Milani Prime Perfection, $8.97, Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation, $60, and Morphe Concealer in Nude, $4.99.
5. Bronze under the cheek bones, along the hairline, and under the jawline. Apply highlighter from the cheekbones to the temple, the center of the nose, and Cupid's bow of the top lip. We used Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer, $29 and City Colour Highlight Trio in Golden, $5.99.
6. Apply a peach blush shade to the apples of the cheeks. We used Chanel Powder Blush in Malice, $45.
7. Finish with a peach lip liner, and peach lip shade. Apply a dewy setting spray to the entire face. We used Limecrime Liquid Matte Lipstick in Bleached, $20 and NYX Cosmetics Dewy Finish Setting Spray, $7.99.
And you're done! Easy peachy—er, peasy.