Put Your Fresh Face Forward with This Spring-Inspired Makeup Tutorial
Freshen your face for the warming weather with this easy bronze eye and pink lip makeup look for spring. It's an easy look you can replicate in minutes with just a few products.
I go through phases with my go-to makeup look. It depends on my favorite products of the moment, the season, and my skin tone. Right now, I love this simple and quick bronze eye and pink lip. It has high impact and looks like you tried much harder than you really did! The lipstick really makes the look. It was a complete impulse purchase, but when I saw neon on the packaging, I said, "Yes please!" This hot pink is opaque, warm, and stays put.
Here's what I used to create this springy fresh face!
- Maybelline EyeStudio Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Bad to the Bronze
- New York Color Bronzer in Sunny
- CoverGirl Flamed Out Mascara
- LORAC Pro Powder Cheek Stain in Coral Crush
- LORAC Perfectly-Lit Luminizing Powder
- Sephora Collection Escape to Rio Rouge Cream Lipstick in Neon Pink
Here's a video that shows how to do it:
- Apply a metallic bronze cream shadow all over the lid with your finger. You do not need to be precise.
- Take a matte bronzer on a crease brush and sweep into your crease to create warmth and a nice transition.
- Apply mascara to both top and bottom lashes.
- Dip your blush brush in a bright coral color, then immediately into a highlighting powder. This will create a glowing cheek.
- Line your lips with a pink lip liner so we don't have any bleeding of our fabulous lip color.
- Apply a neon pink lipstick straight from the tube.
For more makeup ideas tutorials from Ivy, go to Wake Up for Makeup.