Special Occasion Makeup for Blue Eyes
Girls with beautiful blues need only to choose the right blend of colors for maximum impact! Rich, gilded tones will make your blue eyes bangin' for the holiday season.
Ready to dress your beautiful blues up for the holidays? A versatile palette like the LORAC Pro Palette will give you all the right color choices to make your ocean eyes really dazzle this season! Makeup for blue eyes is as simple as choosing the right colors for maximum impact.
1. Place the color Taupe from the LORAC Pro Palette in your crease using a fluffy crease brush.
2. Next, using a flat shader brush, pack the color Gold all over the lid. This rich, warm color will contrast with your cool blues!
3. Next, dip a small crease brush or blending brush into the color Espresso, and press onto the outer corner of your eyes, blending slightly inwards.
4. Use a metallic brown liner like Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Roach to enhance your top and lower lash lines. Another warm-toned color like this truly accentuates the blue.
5. Apply mascara to top and bottom lashes.
6. If you have lashes that grow straight down or are simply stubborn, using a heated lash curler from Japonesque can perk them right up! Simply hold it underneath the lashes, and gently press upwards. The heat reacts with wax polymers in waterproof mascara to really hold curl!
Pair your toasty golden eye with a warm, cranberry lip, and you'll look effortlessly festive!
For more beautiful makeup palettes from Ivy, go to Wake Up for Makeup.