The 13 Best Nail Polish Brands According To Reviews
by Sidney Burds
Shop The Story
Whether you switch your nails according to your outfit, day of the week, or the seasons, there’s nothing like finding a polish that checks all your boxes. The best nail polishes land somewhere between the perfect price, formula, and presentation.
While you might not have the time or budget to try them all, we’ve done the research, read the reviews, and given a few a go ourselves to help you decide your next passion polish. Take a look below to find your new favorite brand, and maybe try some nail art while you’re at it.
- Best Overall: Essie Nail Polish
- Best Gel: Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab Pro
- Best Long-Lasting: Chanel Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour
- Best Color Selection: OPI Nail Lacquer
- Best Cheap: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Polish
- Best Drugstore: China Glaze Nail Lacquer with Hardeners
- Best Splurge: Christian Louboutin Nail Colour
- Best on Amazon: Gellen Gel Polish Set
- Best Non-Toxic: Butter London Nail Lacquer
- Best No Chip: Sally Hansen Miracle Gel
- Best for Nail Growth: Nails Inc. NailKale – Superfood Base Coat
- Best Vegan: Ella + Mila Nail Polish
- Best Fall Colors: OPI Scotland
Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.