Black Lace Nail Art
Black lace may just be the sexiest material on the planet. I love the way it looks, I love wearing it, and I love the way I feel when I wear it! It just exudes sexiness. But we can’t all go around wearing black lace all the time without getting a few strange looks from the people around us. That is why I love this nail art design! I can wear seductive black lace 24/7, and I love all the compliments on how good my nails look in lace.
To give your nails this sexy look, follow these simple steps:
- Apply a thin layer of clear polish for your base coat, then top with two layers of a nude pink polish.
- Use a thin nail art brush to create three half circles that overlap each other near the tip of each nail.
- Fill the half circles in with lines that start on the outer circle and meet in the middle, which will be at the tip of your nail. It's like you're creating spokes in a bike wheel.
- Add another smaller half circle to each of the original shapes, intersecting your spoke lines.
- Take the very edge of the nail art brush and apply the lace fray to the tops of the circles. These will be very small and close together.
Watch this quick video to see how I applied my lace nail art design.
For more nail art tutorials from Jocelyn visit Polishpedia.com