Add a little summer party to your beauty look with this easy nail design. If you want something simple but effective, this flag nail art is the perfect answer. Bunting brings any room or event to life, especially on a breezy summer day, and it has the same effect on your nails! With a few pops of color and a geometric motif, this nail look is ready for tons of fun in the sun. You'll need a pastel nail polish for the base; a thin nail art or striping brush; a dotting tool; white, blue, yellow, green, and pink nail polishes; and a clear topcoat.
1. Paint your nails with a pastel base color, like Mavala's Lavender.
2. Using a thin nail art brush or a striping brush, draw one or two white lines crisscrossing your nails. I used Barry M's Cotton for the white, but you can use any white nail or acrylic paint.
3. Using a nail art brush or dotting tool, draw a number of blue triangles sitting on the white lines. I used Barry M's Sugar Apple.
4. Repeat this in other pastel colors, like Barry M's Miami, Mavala's Lemon Cream, and Mavala's Pistachio.
5. Finish off with a topcoat to seal in your fun, summery look. Then head off to a barbeque or block party—your nails are sure to impress the neighbors!
For more nail art from Alice, go to One Nail to Rule Them All.