It's no secret that I like floral nail art, and now that it's summer, it doesn't look quite as weird on my nails. There are so many possibilities for flowers that sometimes it's hard to settle on a design. This time, I decided to see where the wind took me. What resulted was a subtle floral nail look that is easily customizable for any outfit or event. And now, you can create it too with these simple steps.
1. Paint your nails with a base color; I used Lychee's Barry M.
2. Using a small nail art brush or a dotting tool and the colors of your choice, add a small five-petal flower.
3. Repeat the previous step with a variety of colors.
4. Using the same nail art brush, add leaves to your flowers. I also added darker green to the middle of my lighter green leaves for a bit of dimension, but you don't have to do that.
5. Using the very tip of your brush, add black dots to the centers of your flowers. Once dry, finish off with a topcoat to seal in your floral nail art.
For more nail art from Alice, go to One Nail to Rule Them All.