This is the time of year for celebrations, and there's no event more important and worth celebrating than a winter wedding. There are many beautiful wedding nails to choose from as a bride on your wedding day, but for those who want a little hint of spring on their nails, (and also something blue) try this elegant leaf French manicure, which combines spring with winter. A touch of frost comes with the glitter topcoat that lies on top of the design, so these winter wedding nails will give you the best of both worlds. Whether you want to attempt them yourself or ask your nail technician to do them for you, you're guaranteed to have nails that are as beautiful as you are.
For this tutorial you will need a base coat, a glitter polish, a white nail polish, a light pink nail polish, a light blue nail polish, a yellow nail polish, rhinestones to complete your look, and a fast-drying topcoat.
1. Paint your nails with a base coat. Then, using a dotting tool or a striping brush, paint a French tip using a white polish like Barry M Cotton. You can also use stencils if you wish to ensure that this is straight .
2. Once dry, add a glitter topcoat such as OPI Pirouette My Whistle over the French tip.
3. Using a nail art brush and the white polish again, draw leaves stemming from the French tip, adding a line to the center of each leaf for depth.
4. Using a dotting tool or the tip of a brush and a light pink polish like Barry M Rose Hip, draw flowers in among the leaves.
6. Add rhinestones to the base of your nails, and finish off with a topcoat to seal in your design and complete your wedding nail designs.