Nothing says summer fun like a day at the beach. I created a similar design last summer and had so many requests that I decided to simplify the design so every girl can wear these beach nails. With this easy tutorial, you'll look great no matter if you're beachcombing or working for the weekend. Here's how to do it:
1. Paint your nails with a light blue. I used Barry M Huckleberry.
2. Using a sponge, dab on a darker blue color about two thirds up your nail; shimmer colors work well for this. I used Barry M Seaside, which is aptly named!
3. Using the brush from the bottle, paint a nude/cream color across the bottom third of your nail. I used Barry M Coconut.
4. Rip off a very small piece of sponge and using tweezers, dip it in white polish and dab along the line between the blue and the nude for a sea-foam effect.
5. Using a thin nail art brush, you can add extra details. I added a few orange starfish using Barry M Carousel, a few rocks using brown and a rock pool using Barry M Seaside. Add a top coat to seal in your design, and you're done!
This beach nails nail art tutorial is super easy to re-create at home. Try it today!
For more nail art designs from Alice, go to One Nail to Rule Them All.