Sweet Heart Nail Art to Fall in Love with
We heart this adorable nail art look! Negative space is everywhere in nail art, and this look is so easy to get right at home. If you want to spend extra time making your nails really pop, mix in a couple of accent nails when you give this mani a try.
Negative-space nails like these are simple but effective designs that look really classy. And this heart nail art is one of the best. However, in order to avoid overdoing the look, mix in a few accent nails with a simple heart on a pink background. Your nails will have everyone falling head over heels in love with them in no time. To get started, gather up your supplies. You'll need at least three shades of pink, a clear base coat, a matte topcoat, and a small nail art brush.
1. Paint two accent nails with pink (on each hand), and add a basecoat to your remaining nails.
2. Using a small nail art brush, paint a line of light pink hearts on your clear base-coated nails.
3. Make another line with a darker pink.
4. Repeat with an even darker pink to complete the gradient effect.
5. Repeat the pattern to the end of your nails, or add more varieties of pink to your design.
6. Finish off the look by adding a big heart to your four accent nails. Finally, once dry, add a matte topcoat to make your design really pop.
For more nail art from Alice, go to One Nail to Rule Them All.