The Best Face Serums To Add To Your Beauty Routine
by Sidney Burds
Shop The Story
You think you’re already doing enough with your skincare routine. You cleanse, tone, moisturize, and use under eye creams. But as you grow older, you might start to see the tell-tale signs of fine lines, uneven texture, and sun damage. What. The. Heck. Truth is your products might not be doing enough, and you need a stronger, more nourishing face serum to close the gap.
If you’re wondering if you really need to add a face serum to your beauty regimen the answer is a firm “yes.” Face serums combat signs of aging and environmental damage, along with giving you that wake-up-flawless glow. They have the ability to increase collagen production which is one of the best things you can do to achieve soft, youthful skin.
We get that one serum doesn’t fit all, so we did the research for you. Here are the best face serums according to your skin concern and texture preference. From dry to oily, sun damaged to fine lines, these serums are true miracles in a bottle.
- Best for Brightening: Sunday Riley C.E.O. Vitamin C Brightening Serum
- Best Drugstore: Acure Brightening Glowing Serum
- Best for Oily Skin: The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%
- Best for Dry Skin: Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Face Serum
- Best for Acne: Clinique Acne Solutions Acne + Line Correcting Serum
- Best Anti-Aging: Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment
- Best for Fine Lines: Herbivore Bakuchiol Retinol Alternative Smoothing Serum
- Best Splurge: La Mer The Regenerating Serum
- Best for Sun Damage: Coola Organic Sunless Tan Anti-Aging Face Serum
- Best Vitamin C Serum: Ole Henriksen Truth Serum
- Best for Boosting Collagen: Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare C+ Collagen Brighten & Firm Vitamin C Serum
- Best Natural Formula: Tata Harper Rejuvenating Serum
- Best K-Beauty: Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Serum
- Best on Amazon: TruSkin Vitamin C Serum
- Best Night Serum: Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum
- Best for Sensitive Skin: First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum
Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.