The 15 Best Lip Masks to Perfect Your Pout
by Jin Moon
Shop The Story
Chapped, sore lips can be such a bummer. And sometimes not even the most trusted lip balm can relieve a parched pout. While lip scrubs help exfoliate the dead skin away, they don’t always have a lasting moisturizing effect. Enter the lip mask. The best lip masks can transform flaky, cracked lips into soft, supple smiles.
With the rise of lip mask popularity, there are now so many different kinds flooding the market — everything from creams to patches to gels. Here’s a simple breakdown: The patches are like sheet masks for your lips instead of your face. The creams and gels are meant to be used either overnight while you snooze or during your chill time. Some are thick and sticky, and some are light and smooth like a balm. Some lip masks even come in a convenient pen-like applicator so you don’t have to get your fingers messy. And bonus, sometimes lip masks are formulated so they can also be applied like lip balm throughout the day.
No matter what kind you use, lip masks are a great precursor to lipstick to smooth and soothe your lips, providing an ideal canvas to even application. It can be overwhelming to comb through the masses of options, but we got you. Here are the best lip masks to moisturize and rejuvenate your pout to perfection.
- Best at Sephora: Primera Clean Berry Lip Mask
- Best on Amazon: Nooni Applebutter Lip Mask
- Best at Ulta: Mamonde Lip Sleeping Mask
- Best Korean Brand: Innisfree Green Tea Hydrating Lip Sleeping Mask
- Best Anti-Aging: Jouer Overnight Conditioning & Repairing Lip Mask
- Best for Chapped Lips: Dearpacker Plum Seed Sleeping Lip Mask
- Best Splurge: 111Skin Meso Infusion Lip Mask and Plumping Duo Pen
- Best Vegan: Tatcha The Kissu Lip Mask
- Best Plumping: Rodial Dragon's Blood Lip Mask
- Best Drugstore Brand: Burt’s Bees 100% Natural Moisturizing Lip Mask
- Best Daytime: Kiehl’s Buttermask Lip Smoothing Treatment
- Best Antioxidant: I Dew Care Plush Party Buttery Vitamin C Lip Mask
- Best Sleeping: Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask
- Best Organic: Henné Organics Lip Mask
- Best Clay: Sara Happ The Sweet Clay Lip Mask
Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.