The Best Sheet Masks for Your Skin Type
by Hannah Marsh and Caroline Harris
Shop The Story
The world of beauty has forever been changed with the invention of sheet masks. The skincare saver is all over Hollywood, with celebrities like Gigi Hadid and Mandy Moore talking about how much they love doing them. Michelle Yeoh is so up on the trend that she uses sheet masks every day! It’s a skincare product some celebrities can’t live without.
Sheet masks can do wonders for your skin. They saturate the skin with hydrating ingredients for a radiant complexion. The treatment is an easy way to add moisture back into your skin in as little as 10 to 20 minutes. A detoxifying sheet mask helps replace toxins with nourishing ingredients. Using an anti-aging sheet mask rejuvenates your skin with green tea and other caffeine sources to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
Before choosing a sheet mask, you’ll need to know your skin type. Is your skin normal, dry, oily or combination? This quick little guide can help you find out. In addition, identify what you’re trying to accomplish with your sheet mask. Do you want a boost of hydration, a natural-looking tan or to minimize your pores?
Like with all skincare, there’s no one-size-fits-all solution for sheet masks. People have varying skin types and differing levels of skin sensitivity. Sheet masks address a myriad of skin concerns such as dryness, dullness, acne and signs of aging. The name of the game is finding the best fit for you.
With countless formulas and options to choose from, it can seem impossible to find a sheet mask that works specifically for your skin. That’s where we come in. Try these sheet masks based on your skin type and concern for a clearer, brighter complexion.
The Best Sheet Mask For Your Skin Type
- Best for Oily Skin: Benton Snail Bee High Content Mask Pack
- Best for Combination Skin: TONYMOLY I’m Real Sheet Mask
- Best for Dry Skin: Soap & Glory Bright & Beautiful Radiance-Boosting Face Mask
- Best for Acne-Prone Skin: Too Cool for School Egg Cream Mask
- Best for Dull Skin: Patchology FlashMasque Illuminate 5-Minute Facial
- Best for Aging Skin: Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Sheet Mask
- Best for Sensitive Skin: Dr. Jart+ Water Replenishment Cotton Sheet Mask
- Best for Hyperpigmented Skin: Dr. Jart+ Dermask Micro Jet Brightening Solution
- Best for Sun-Damaged Skin: Farmacy Coconut Gel Brightening Sheet Mask
- Best for Minimizing Pores: LAPCOS Charcoal Sheet Mask
- Best for Self-Tanning: St. Tropez Self Tan Express Bronzing Face Sheet Mask
- Best for Detoxifying Skin: GLAMGLOW BUBBLESHEET Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask
Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.