The Best Under Eye Concealers for Dark Circles, Tired Eyes and Other Skin Conditions
by Sidney Burds
Shop The Story
Say goodbye to tired eyes, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation. We found the best under eye concealers to give you an airbrushed finish.
Dark circles, natural or due to sleep deprivation, aren’t a cute look. Whether you’re fighting genetics or a late night out, the easiest way to fake a bright-eyed and bushy-tailed look is a bomb under eye concealer. Look for one that smooths, brightens, lightens, and doesn’t get stuck in skin creases.
We’ve found the best of the best under eye concealers for you. From different formulas like powder and liquid, to the best-rated at Sephora and the drugstore steal, scroll down for the secret weapons to looking well rested and alert in the blink of an eye.
- Best for Dark Circles: NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
- Best for Wrinkles: Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer
- Best-Rated at Sephora: Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra Longwear Concealer
- Best Drugstore: Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Full Coverage Concealer
- Best Powder Formula: BareMinerals Broad Spectrum Concealer
- Best Full-Coverage: IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Full Coverage Concealer
- Best Long-Wear: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Concealer
- Best Brightener: Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat All-Over Brightening Pen
- Best for Dry Skin: Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer
- Best for Oily Skin: Smashbox Studio Skin Flawless 24 Hour Concealer
- Best for Sensitive Skin: Tarte Double Duty Beauty Shape Tape Contour Concealer
- Best for Anti Aging: Lancôme Effacernes Waterproof Protective Under Eye Concealer
- Best for Eye Bags: Julep Cushion Complexion 5-in-1 Skin Perfector with Tumeric