Ryan Reynolds’ 10 Best Responses to Sex Propositions on Twitter
by Hannah Marsh
Yeah. Totally not happening. With you or anyone.
Social media is a great way to constantly connect with people from all around the world. In the last few years alone, our generation has mastered the art of using 140 characters to share our grandest epiphanies, go on dates, and ask our favorite celebrities for bedroom favors. Wait, what was that last part?
You read it right. Most of our favorite stars choose to ignore these somewhat-horrifying requests from their online fan bases, but if you’re following Ryan Reynolds on Twitter, you’re in for quite a treat. The Deadpool actor and total heartthrob has made a habit of declining the graphic requests he receives with hilariously polite responses.
The err… invitations the star receives from fans might have you wanting to bathe your eyes in holy water, but given his G-rated responses, it seems wife Blake Lively has nothing to worry about. So in honor of the most genteel celeb on the Internet, here are ten times our favorite special-forces-op-turned-superhuman hilariously faced his Twitter trolls head-on.
1. THERE’S A CHARITY GARDEN THAT NEEDS PLANTING.
2. HE’S GETTING IN TOUCH WITH HIS EVANGELICAL SIDE.
3. THE MAN IS FIGHTING FOR A BETTER FUTURE.
4. JUST GIVE HIM A BREAK UNTIL HE’S COMPLETED THIS ARTISTIC RENDERING OF JESUS
5. THERE IS A WILDLIFE TO SAVE, DAMNIT.
6. HE IS BUSY TRYING TO FULFILL HIS DUTIES AS A GRANDSON.
7. SERIOUSLY THOUGH.
8. THERE ARE APPARENTLY A LOT OF FAMILY COMMITMENTS THAT NEED HIS ATTENTION.
9. HE’S PROBABLY PRAYING FOR EVERYONE ON TWITTER.
10. HE’S A MARRIED MAN.