1. General Terms
1.1. Special Terms of Travel & Transportation Services
1.2. Special Terms for the Purchase of Events Tickets
1. General Terms
A) OBJECT OF WEBSITE
This website, https://more.com/, hereinafter called the Website, has been created by, and is property of WEREALIZE ONLINE SERVICES S.A. (hereinafter called more.com), a company incorporated and operating under Greek Law, with registered office in Maroussi, Attica, Arcania Business Center, 18-20 Amarousiou Chalandriou Ave., TIN 998988329/Athens Tax Office for Sociétés Anonymes, operating as a provider of electronic services that cover a wide range of activities, including:
· Travel agency authorised by EOT (Tourist Firms Registry No: 0259Ε60000449100)
· Telecommunications provider authorised by EETT (Reg.No: 06-128)
More.com is the sole owner and beneficiary of the content introduced onto the Website, and has obtained the necessary authorisations from franchisers to use the information it posts.
The Website has been developed and operates with the purpose of more.com providing Website users with the following services/facilities:
· Collection of information relating to tourist facilities, including transportation to/from various destinations, availability of tickets, beds and/or vehicles, and booking and/or purchase of facilities provided by Third Providers;
· Transportation services provided by Third Providers (including transportation by taxi, etc);
· Collection of information relating to entertainment, including cultural events (concerts, plays, movies, etc), sports events, etc, check of ticket availability and booking and/or purchase of tickets for such events provided by Third Providers;
· Mobile telephony airtime renewal;
· Ability to use a range of innovative telecommunication services.
These services are facilitated and/or provided by more.com through any channel of its network, i.e. either through the website or other points of presence, whether physical or not, proprietary or owned by more.com partners and agents, in line with the instructions, terms and conditions communicated to users at the time of purchase.
Part of the above services is also available through a mobile phone application (More.com.gr), in line with the applicable instructions provided to the user when logging in to the application, subject to the terms hereof.
With the exception of telecommunications services, more.com exclusively acts as a facilitator of the above services that are presented and offered through the Website and provided by a product provider and/or third facilitator, hereinafter called the “Third Provider”, as displayed and communicated on the Website, in line with the terms and conditions that such Third Provider sets and communicates to the users of its services/products.
B) DISCLOSURE AND ACCEPTANCE OF GENERAL TERMS OF BUSINESS
· Access to the Website and use of the offered services requires that users have carefully read, understood and unreservedly accepted these terms.
· More.com reserves the right to unilaterally amend these terms, with no prior notice. Any modified version of these terms will be posted on the Website, replacing the previous one. For this reason, users must be informed of and accept, if necessary, the amended terms.
· Users must be informed of the terms and conditions that selected Third Providers apply to the provision of the products displayed and/or offered through the Website. Users must be informed of and accept these terms and conditions, in line with the procedure and conditions that Third Providers establish, set and disclose from time to time. More.com will not be liable for and will not be required to ensure any disclosure or acceptance procedure through the Website, unless in cases and to the extent that the applicable legislative and regulatory framework so requires.
The terms of this paragraph apply pro rata to phone orders made by the users of more.com services, which, in any event, are disclosed to the users on completion of each transaction. In this case, the user will be considered to have unreservedly accepted the terms if no objection is raised at the time of their disclosure.
· For the avoidance of any doubt, non-acceptance of any term hereof or any term of purchase in relation to products offered by Third Providers will entail non-provision of the product that the user has selected and potentially, blocked access to the services offered through the Website, in whole or in part.
C) CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
· The services provided by more.com are available online and through the Website. Access and use of the services that are offered through the Website require an internet connection.
· In addition to the procedure of online access and service provision, in most cases, more.com offers its users a phone booking option, whose fee is posted on the Website. These terms apply pro rata to phone bookings and fees for the provided products.
· Users of the services offered through the Website must be 18 years old, have the capacity to perform legal acts and, when acting on behalf of third parties, be duly authorised in that respect.
· The successful completion of service provision through the Website requires that the user discloses and more.com collects and processes information referring to the user, which may constitute personal data. Users of the Website and of the services offered through the Website unreservedly authorise more.com to collect, use and forward to Third Providers the information required for the provision of the services, under the terms and conditions set out below in section “PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA”. Any user that disagrees with the collection, use, processing and/or forwarding of his personal data under these terms must stop and refrain from using the services, otherwise it will be considered that the terms remain unreservedly acceptable to such user.
· Whenever a user is required to sign up to receive and/or manage the Services requested or received from more.com!, the latter may unilaterally amend, at its discretion, both the procedure and the data and information that the user must enter to sign up and login on his online account, including, but not limited to, his email address, mobile phone, etc. Failure to follow the required procedure and/or enter the requested information, may result in blocked access to the user’s online account and to the Services.
D) BOOKING SERVICE - COMPLETION OF TRANSACTION
· A booking option is available for most of the services offered through the Website, i.e. the option to reserve an available service on the express order of a user. The booking order will be binding upon the user who must in all cases pay the relevant price, unless the applicable cancellation procedure is followed in relation to the selected service.
· By following the booking procedure, as established and set out on the Website, a user orders more.com to facilitate the supply of the selected product by a Third Provider.
· The Third Provider confirms the booking and more.com undertakes to notify the user/principal in of such confirmation.
· A transaction involving the booking and the supply of a selected product will be completed between the user and the Third Provider that ultimately supplies the product. Users must be informed of and unreservedly accept the terms of the Third Provider in relation to the supply of the selected and received product, for which the user will be responsible. If any change is made to the particulars of a tourist product selected and booked by a user, More.com will take all reasonable efforts to notify the user of such change, provided that it has been timely informed in that respect by the relevant Third Provider.
· Communication, including any notification required under these terms, between MORE.COM and the Website users, will be duly made primarily using electronic means, and specifically the email address, communicated by the user to MORE.COM to that end.
· Users must state their true particulars to MORE.COM, including their valid email address.
· Users may contact MORE.COM, during the customer service hours stated below, online by sending an email to email@example.com, or electronically by communicating through the available tool of Live Chat that is available in the company's website, providing immediate and effective communication between the parties or by calling 11876 for directory information services.
· The method and means of communication between a user and a Third Provider is determined by the Third Provider, subject to the terms and contact details stipulated and disclosed by the latter.
· It is noted that the statement of incorrect, inaccurate and/or false contact details may lead to inability and/or refusal to provide the selected service/product, and/or exclude the relevant user from using the Website and/or MORE.COM and/or Third Provider services; at the same time, the user will be responsible to repay the service/product and may be subject to further liability for compensation.
· Users acknowledge and authorise MORE.COM to disclose and forward their contact details to Third Providers and any natural person or legal entity on a need to know basis, in order to complete the provision of the product selected by the user, as set out below in section “PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA”.
· In case of breach of these terms, MORE.COM reserves the right to reject a booking on notice to the user.
F) PRICE LIST - METHOD OF PAYMENT
· The prices shown on the Website next to each offered product represent the total price for a specific service, including all corresponding taxes and duties and any fee payable to MORE.COM for the services offered through the Website, as these apply at the time of booking or transaction completion, unless otherwise specified on the Website. It is noted that if the phone booking service is used, the interested user will be informed about the relevant cost in excess to the price indicated on the Website before confirming the booking, and the charge will be effected, if accepted by the user.
· The cost of each product offered through the Website will be determined by the relevant Third Provider and communicated to MORE.COM, inclusive of imposed taxes and duties. MORE.COM will not be responsible for the level of, and/or any changes to, these prices.
· The above prices shown on the Website may be changed by MORE.COM even after the booking procedure has been completed, if the Third Provider that set and communicated the relevant price changes the price and communicates that change. In all cases, it is noted that any changes to the prices after a booking has been confirmed will only be made in exceptional cases, primarily due to an increase in the imposed taxes, fees and/or duties.
· The price of each product will be paid in the manner indicated on the Website. The primary method is payment by credit card of the specific types indicated in the Website, while most MORE.COM services may also be paid in cash in line with the instructions and conditions as may be notified by MORE.COM to users from time to time.
· The particulars of the credit card holder are automatically forwarded to the payment services provider collaborating with MORE.COM, which will charge the service provision to the holder’s credit card.
· If a reservation is made, MORE.COM may use the particulars of the user’s credit card to secure the reservation, subject to its right to take any action to charge that credit card with cancellation fees that may apply for the booked product, or with the price of the product, in line with these terms and/or the terms of the Third Provider that offers the specific product.
· Users must use credit cards that they legally hold and are authorised to use. When a third person’s credit card is used, a written authorisation or consent of the card’s legal holder must be presented.
· In providing and charging the services, MORE.COM may request from any user any information considered necessary (copy of ID card or passport and/or credit card, evidence of home address, etc), in order to identify the user’s particulars with the details of the used card’s holder, as well as for any other reason that MORE.COM may consider appropriate, in the context of service provision. In the case of documents that cannot be sent by email, these will be delivered in hard copy at the registered office of MORE.COM.
· If a user opts to start a transaction for the purchase of services facilitated by MORE.COM and/or simply to complete the transaction by paying a payment services provider of those referred to in Law 3862/2010 (including banks, electronic money institutions and physical points of sale/shops operating as agents of electronic money institutions in accordance with Law 3862/2010), the relevant provider may charge the user/payer with transaction fees, in line with its applicable commercial policy, regardless of the means or method of payment selected by the user (i.e. in cash or by card or via the banks participating in DIAS DEBIT service, supporting payments at the cashier’s desk, via Internet Banking, Phone Banking and ΑΤΜs). With the exception of banks, all other payment services providers normally charge a fee of €1.00/transaction.
G) CANCELLATION - REFUND PROCEDURE
· Third Providers will be solely responsible for providing the option and determining the procedure of cancellation or change in the reservation or in the supply of products they provide, in line with the terms they establish and disclose in relation to the offered products.
· Users who wish to cancel or change their reservation or a product supplied must send a relevant request as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org. If a Third Provider’s terms allow for cancellation or change, users will be informed accordingly, and the relevant terms will also apply to any refund and to any amount that might be withheld as cancellation fee. In addition to this amount, MORE.COM might charge cancellation or change costs, as these are determined by product and published on the Website.
· It is noted that the initial fee of MORE.COM for completion of the reservation or supply of a product will not be refundable.
H) PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION – CONFIDENTIALITY
· Access to the Website for the execution of a contract and receipt of the services and the products displayed will require that users provide MORE.COM with those details that are necessary for the successful and secure delivery and receipt of the requested products, e.g. name, e-mail address, postal address, Greek mobile phone number, credit card details etc.
· By entering the required data for the execution of each transaction, users provide their explicit consent (opt-in) for the collection, use and processing of their personal data for the above purpose, in accordance with article 6, par. 1 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR 2016/679), L. 2472/1997 and the applicable Greek legislation, as in force from time to time
· MORE.COM takes all proper technical and organizational measures for the security and protection of data and observes all principles of lawful processing of personal data (lawfulness, fairness, transparency, purpose limitation, data minimization, accuracy, storage limitation, integrity, confidentiality and accountability). We aim to protect the data subject’s rights (information, access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, data portability, right to object and non-automated individual decision-making based on profiling), in accordance with the GDPR, the Greek laws, the decisions of the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (DPA), the written instructions and the Security and Data Protection Policy that is published in our website.
· MORE.COM and third parties, organizers of events, are entitled to use the contact details that the user has disclosed to send information messages about their products and services, as well as relevant offers and/or announcements, provided that the user has provided an explicit consent by submission of a relevant declaration in our website, which may at any time withdraw.
· The user may withdraw the provided consent by sending an e-mail to email@example.com; such e-mail must be sent by the same e-mail address declared by the user upon registration, stating “I DO NOT WISH TO RECEIVE INFORMATION”. Alternatively, the user may select the option “DELETE FROM RECIPIENT LIST” on the e-mail received.
· If they so wish, users may request at any time information about their personal data kept by MORE.COM, their recipients, the purpose of keeping and processing them, and their modification, correction or deletion, by sending a relevant e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org from the e-mail address declared upon registration, attaching a copy of their ID card.
· MORE.COM reserves the right to allow authorized access and/or grant rights to use and process personal data of users to third parties, legal or natural persons, which have been appointed by MORE.COM to perform processing that takes place with the same standards of safety and protection applied by MORE.COM as Data Controller. MORE.COM may be obliged by prosecution and police authorities to provide the same access, in accordance with the applicable law.
· MORE.COM reserves the right to use or transfer to third parties, anonymized, the information communicated to it in a manner that does not allow the identification or disclosure of the person it refers to, for statistical, promotional, research and/or advertising purposes.
· The details of access to MORE.COM’s services, if they have been chosen by the user or they were automatically generated by MORE.COM’s systems and have been communicated to the user (indicatively and not restrictively, payment codes, order codes, passwords etc.) are strictly personal and the user is exclusively responsible to protect them from being disclosed, copied, challenged and communicated to third parties.
· Upon execution of the agreement and the provision of the products and services requested by the user, the latter’s data automatically pass to the company of the MORE.COM WALLET Group, named MORE.COM Payment Services Single Member S.A., which provides the appropriate infrastructure for the execution and completion of the relevant payment transactions. MORE.COM Payment Services Single Member S.A. may lawfully use such data so that this webpage is operational, you are provided with the requested products and services, you are offered personalized services, you are enabled to participate in programs, events and promotional activities as part of the contractual relationship with you and so that MORE.COM Payment Single Member S.A. may promote its business activities, complying with its legal obligations, always in accordance with its real interests to retain its activity as Payment Services Provider.
· More.com cannot guarantee the accuracy, precision and clarity of the information posted on the Website, including prices of products, since the information made available for publication by third parties and particularly Third Providers, and the verification and/or check of that information by More.com , is not and could not be possible. For this reason, MORE.COM will not held liable in that respect, and reserves the right to proceed at no cost to corrections, updates and/or any other changes to this information, if so requested or agreed by the provider of the information, even if such a correction, update or change refers to and/or affects outstanding reservations.
· More.com does not guarantee and will not be responsible for the displayed availability of the offered products; more.com displays specific information on the Website as communicated by each Third Provider.
· More.com does not guarantee and will not be responsible for the adequacy, suitability, availability of the products offered by Third Providers or for the acts or omissions of such Third Providers in the context of their cooperation with more.com and/or the completion of the supply to users, which might give rise to claims for any reason. In any event, more.com will not be held liable towards users or any third party for direct or indirect loss, lost profits, loss of revenue or profit, loss of opportunity, loss or destruction of data, and in general for any kind of actual or consequential damages resulting from or associated with access to and/or use of the Website and the products acquired through it.
J) OFFICE - CUSTOMER SERVICE HOURS
· The official working hours of more.com central offices and customer service are 10:00 - 18:00 (Monday through Friday with the exception of public holidays). Provision of information -or any other activity with physical presence is not provided. Customer service for any matter (including changes and cancellations of tickets) through the already mentioned communication channels are exclusively provided Monday through Friday with the exception of public holidays between 10:00 - 18:00.
· The working hours of the Ticket Cancellations/Changes Department are Monday through Friday from 10:00 to 18:00 (bank holidays are excluded). Any requests relating to changes/cancellations of tickets will be handled exclusively during these hours.
· Any customer request submitted after the above hours in any method (by e-mail, through Live Chat etc.), will be considered to have been received on the immediately subsequent working day, depending on the type of the request and the working hours of the competent department, as mentioned in the previous paragraphs.
K) PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES
MORE.COM will regularly carry out promotional activities in the form of prizes to consumers (discount coupons, free access to specific services, etc).
The prizes are offered in line with the special characteristics and/or restrictions each time described on www.more.com and or in any other promotional material (e.g. leaflets). Prizes will not be redeemable or exchangeable for cash.
More.com may change at its discretion the special characteristics and the conditions under which prizes are offered, with no prior notice.
L) GENERAL TERMS
· More.com reserves its right to unilaterally amend these terms.
· Non-acceptance or breach of these terms in whole or in part will entitle More.com to reject a user’s reservation/purchase and/or block access to the Website and to the products offered through it. Relations between users and More.com are governed by and construed in accordance with Greek law, and the Athens courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over the resolution of any disputes.
1.1 Special Terms of Travel & Transportation Services
More.com exclusively acts as a facilitator of the travel services that are presented and offered through the Website and provided by a product provider and/or third facilitator, hereinafter called the “Third Provider”, as displayed and communicated on the Website, in line with the terms and conditions that such Third Provider sets and communicates to the users of its services/products.
If the user does not receive a transaction code (through a confirmation page, by email, or to their mobile phone) after the submission of particulars for the completion of the transaction, or if an error message is displayed or the service is interrupted while sending the particulars, the user must contact the customer service department of more.com to check whether the transaction has been completed or not. More.com may not be held liable for pecuniary or other loss if for any reason the user has received a booking/transaction confirmation.
A) TICKET CHANGE AND CANCELLATION
· For any request for change or cancellation of tickets the user should submit his request electronically through the available Live Chat tool on the company's website, as soon as possible.
· In the case of ticket purchase that was made through the website (online) the user must submit his request to more.com exclusively through the aforementioned procedure.
· Note: In the event that the user has purchased his tickets through the Website, but has submitted the request for change or cancellation directly to the shipping company, more.com has no involvement to satisfy this request and bears no responsibility for immediate or Indirect loss, lost profits, loss of revenue or profit, loss of opportunity, loss or destruction of data and generally for any kind of positive or negative loss of the user.
· For the actions that will need to be done by more.com to process requests for changes/ cancellations, the charges published, here apply, in addition to the possible charge that will be set by the shipping company for this change/ cancellation. In many cases, shipping companies may charge an additional fee depending on the type of ticket fare. Also, the fare of the ticket may not apply to any changes or cancellations.
· In the case of ticket cancellation, the time for the refund to the user depends on the process of returning the printed tickets, after the cancellation of the tickets, and usually lasts from 2 to 3 days. The Cancellations/ Changes Department operates from Monday to Friday, from 10:00 to 18:00 (see in detail above paragraph “OFFICE OPENING HOURS - CUSTOMER SERVICE” ).
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The registration of the request does not imply its automatic implementation. To complete the process, the following should be done: A customer service representative will process your request. If cancellation/ change is possible, you will be sent an email with the amount of refund you are entitled to and/ or additional instructions. Once you accept the cost by replying to the email, the changes will be completed.
B) TRAVEL DOCUMENTS
Service users will be solely and fully responsible for obtaining before their trip the appropriate, valid and legal travel documents and all accompanying documents as may be required (e.g. police ID, student ID, passport, residence permit etc.), in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, orders and travel conditions of the countries of departure, destination or transfer, as well as be aware of the consequences of non-compliance can cause both to himself or to third parties. More.com is not responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special property or consequential damages arising out of the user's inability to obtain the appropriate travel documents. For this reason, users are advised to have previously received from relevant competent sources (e.g. Port Authority, Shipping Company, etc.) any relevant information regarding the terms and conditions that that should be to be met for the realization of their journey.
If, for security reasons, a user's order is automatically rejected by the system of more.com, or if the issue of a user's tickets cannot be completed due to any technical problem in the intermediate systems involved, even if the user has fully repaid the price of the order, more.com will not be held liable for any difference in value in the cost of the fare after the problem has been resolved and the tickets have been issued.
Right of Withdrawal under Law 2251/1994
In accordance with Law 2251/1994 on consumer protection, as in force, and particularly in respect of distance contracts (online or by phone), passenger transportation, good transportation, car rental and services associated with leisure activities are expressly excluded from the right of withdrawal within the meaning of this law, if the contract stipulates a specific performance date or time limit. Therefore, this exception applies to all travel and transportation services facilitated through the Website (airline and ferry reservations, bus tickets, car rental, taxi transportation reservations).
1.2 Special Terms for the Purchase of Event Tickets
More.com exclusively acts as a booking facilitator for events and products presented and facilitated through the Website and offered by Third Party Providers, in accordance with the terms and conditions that such Third Providers establish and disclose to the public.
These services are facilitated by more.com through any channel of its network, i.e. either through the website or other points of presence, whether physical or not, proprietary or owned by more.com partners and agents.
Please note that in the context of its facilitator activities in the field of event tickets, more.com normally provides Third Providers (e.g. organisers and/or producers of any event, etc.) only with its information system for the reservation and issue of their tickets, without collecting the relevant price itself. The price corresponding to the reservation and issue of event tickets from any more.com channel (online or physical network, proprietary or owned by more.com partners and agents), using any method of payment (card, cash, etc.), is normally collected through a payment services provider referred to in Law 3862/2010 cooperating with each Third Provider being the legal recipient that directly receives all proceeds, in accordance with the provisions of the above Law (Law 3862/2010).
1.2.1 BOOKING CONFIRMATION
If the user does not receive a transaction code (through a confirmation page, by email, or to their mobile phone) after the submission of particulars for the completion of the transaction, or if an error message is displayed or the service is interrupted while sending the particulars, the user must contact the customer service department of more.com to check whether the transaction has been completed or not. More.com may not be held liable for pecuniary or other loss if for any reason the user has not received a booking/transaction confirmation.
1.2.2 PRICE LIST
The cost of each product offered through the Website will be determined by the relevant Third Provider and communicated to more.com, inclusive of imposed taxes and duties. More.com will not be responsible for the level of, and/or any changes to, these prices.
Where a Third Provider’s commercial policy so permits, more.com may offer a ticket price lower than the price set by the Third Provider.
1.2.3 CHANGES & CANCELLATIONS - REFUND PROCEDURE
Third Providers will be solely responsible for providing the option and determining the procedure of cancellation or change in the reservation or in the supply of products they provide, in line with the terms they establish and disclose to the public. Cancellations are typically not possible, while changes, if so permitted by a Third Provider, are usually allowed within a specific time limit from the date of the event selected by the user.
Before making a purchase, users may request information via email or Live Chat from more.com in relation to the changes and cancellations policy applied by the relevant Third Provider. Users who wish to cancel or change their reservation or a product supplied through the Website may contact MORE.COM at email@example.com or through Live Chat. If a Third Provider’s terms allow for cancellation or change, users will be informed accordingly, and the relevant terms will also apply to any refund and to any amount that might be withheld as cancellation fee. In this context, a user may have to directly contact the Third Provider to complete the cancellation, change or refund procedure, if this option is available.
As mentioned in paragraph 1.2 above, considering that more.com normally does not collect the price for the reservation and issue of Third Provider event tickets, more.com will not make refunds to consumers for any reason, and consumers may not raise any such claim against more.com. Any claims of service users (consumers) may be submitted directly to the relevant Third Provider that has collected the price from the issue of the tickets.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL UNDER LAW 2251/1994
In accordance with Law 2251/1994 on consumer protection, as in force, and particularly in respect of distance contracts (online or by phone), services associated with leisure activities are expressly excluded from the right of withdrawal within the meaning of this law, if the contract stipulates a specific performance date or time limit. Therefore, this exception applies to all kinds of event tickets made available through the Website.
1.2.4 TERMS OF EVENT ENTRY
1. The purchase of a ticket grants the ticket holder the right to attend the event indicated on the ticket, provided that he accepts and complies with the terms of venue operation. A spectator’s entry to the event will be construed as unreserved acceptance of these terms.
2. The ticket will allow one entry and will be valid only if sold at an official point of sale. The exchange, resale and distribution of tickets in general will be prohibited. Tickets purchased with the intention of being used for business, commercial, advertising or other purposes without the organisers’ permission may be cancelled.
3. The Organiser may prohibit the entry of persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs, carrying bottles or other dangerous or inflammable objects, even if they hold tickets. The transfer and use of audiovisual equipment inside the venue (to video and audio record and take photographs of the event in whole or in part) will be prohibited. Ticket holders acknowledge that their personal belongings may be searched in the context of the above prohibitions.
4. The Organisers will not be held liable for any quarrels between spectators, any damage or loss of personal belongings of spectators at the venue. Further, they will not be stolen or lost tickets.
5. The audience must follow the instructions of the Organisers’ security staff and representatives in safety issues. Crowd surfing is strictly prohibited for safety reasons.
6. If the event is postponed due to force majeure that renders the performance of the event impossible, or for organisation reasons, the Organisers reserve the right to change the date, time and place of the event by making a relevant announcement on the media. In this case, the tickets will remain valid and will not be refunded. The Organisers also reserve the right to change the event programme.
7. If an event is cancelled, tickets will be refunded within a certain period of time at the points to be announced on the media. Spectators acknowledge that the organisers will not be responsible to pay compensation for any costs incurred as a result of the cancellation, other than the price of the tickets.
8. An event will be considered to have been completed and will not be postponed if interrupted and postponed for reasons of force majeure not earlier than thirty-five (35) minutes from its start. In this case tickets will not be refunded.
9. If the same ticket allows entry to/attendance of several events, happenings, performances, concerts (e.g. festival) and the performance of a group or individual artist is cancelled, spectators acknowledge that they will be refunded the corresponding portion of the ticket price and that the Organiser will not rely on any assessments of the artistic value of the group or artist that did not perform.
10. This ticket will not entitle its holder to any other free item, unless so announced. Purchase of items at the bar/canteen is optional.
11. Portions of the event may be video/audio recorded. Any audience appearing in those portions may make no claims against the recording company or the Organisers.
12. In the case of discounted tickets (for students, youth, unemployed, etc.), holders must carry and show at the event entry the relevant card/certificate (student pass, unemployment card, etc.).
1.2.5 Special terms for “Streaming” events
1.1. The ticket User, via the code that is on it, is granted access to the video streaming online.
1.2. The access stated above becomes available from the Third Provider to the User within a predetermined time frame (day, start and finish time of login and performance of the event) and exclusively through the online web address generated by the website of more.com.
1.3. The User though his access to the streaming event’s web page accepts the terms of the website’s operation.
1.4. More.com operates exclusively as the booking facilitator and as the streaming host website of the video via its custom web platform that supports video streaming in cases this is provided.
The one and only liable for the broadcasting of the event, its content and technical infrastructure of its production is the Third Provider of the event.
1.5. During the streaming session, the User is entirely liable for the stable and unobstructed connection to the Internet, in addition to proper equipment (e.g., personal computer, smartphone, tablet etc.) and software (e.g., browser). Neither more.com nor the Third Provider of every event carry any responsibility for the User on possible complications, occurred by the User’s equipment or software, as well as the Internet’s connection, including possible speed insufficiency.
1.6. The User can validate the ticket by using the imprinted code through one (1) device, while being able to terminate the streaming on the initial viewing device and proceed with the viewing on another device. It is also clearly stated that the streaming is available through one IP address each time and it is not feasible to access the streaming video on more than one viewing device or IP address simultaneously. Additionally, access to the streaming event is only provided to the User for private/in-house use.
1.7. It is entirely prohibited and against the Law to record, broadcast or profit from the event to any User by any means or manner. The User acknowledges and accepts that the content and copyright of the video through streaming belongs entirely to the Third Provider of the event and the rest of the crew, according to the Law.
1.8. In case of postponement or cancellation of the viewing of the event through streaming for any reason, including force majeure, the User will be informed about the opportunity of viewing the event on a new date or the refund of the ticket price from the Third Provider or through more.com, based on policies given by the Third Provider.