Ever since she upstaged her dad at her very first press conference, Riley Curry has quickly become America's favorite little diva. Whether she's telling her dad to "be quiet" on national TV or flawlessly singing to Big Sean's Blessings, this spunky 3-year-old has been an adorable source of entertainment for everyone. Even the POTUS mentioned how he'd love to share a podium with her. Can you blame him? So we've done everyone a favor and gathered a few of the many moments baby Curry totally stole the show. Try your best to keep it together.
1. That one time she sang Big Sean's verse better than him.
2. That moment shen she chanelled her inner Beyonce.
3. That time she put all the haters on notice.
4. That moment when she realized she might have more fans than her dad.
5. The moment we all knew she was born to be a star.
6. That one time she intently copied her dad's signature move. Seriously, could this child get any cuter?
7. That moment when she was so over it and told her dad to "be quiet" on national television.
8. That time she didn't get enough attention.
9. When she proved to be a total daddy's girl.
10. And that she loved her mama too.
11. When she called BS on her dad.
12. That time she made being lost in the wilderness look utterly adorable.
13. That time she whipped and nae naed better than her back up dancers.
14. That time she proved that blowing bubbles is actually much harder than it looks.
15. That time she proved she was such a diva that the POTUS wished he could share his podium with her.
16. That time she proved that she knew how to make an entrance.
17. That time she proved to be queen of victory dances.
18. That time she proved that no one is better at being a kid than her.