1. The biggest Game of Thrones cliffhanger question of all time: Is John Snow dead or nah?
2. Will Melisandre resurrect him? And WTF does she have to say for herself after lying for 5 seasons straight about her "powers"? #RIPShireen
3. Did Brienne really kill Stannis? We kind of hope she did, but then again they didn't show us the whole thing. So he is probably alive. Right?
4. Clearly Sansa and Theon survived that INSANE jump according to the Season 6 trailer. But how?
5. Also, will Ramsey find them/how angry is he going to be?
6. Did Myrcella really die?
7. If so, on a scale of 1 to 10 how pissed is Cersei going to be?
8. Are Margery and Loras still imprisoned?
9. Is Jorah going to die from Grayscale? Poor dude.
10. And how soon before he finds Danny?
11. Speaking of Danny, what do the Dothraki want with her? Is she in more trouble than she was before she amazingly escaped the mutinous attacks at the fighting pits?
12. And whyyyy did she take off her ring?
13. Was Drogon napping the whole time she was taken? And will he be a good child and at least make an effort to rescue his mother?!
14. What's going to happen to Rhaegal and Viserion?
15. Is Arya blind forever!?!?
16. And is Bran really back?!
17. Also, WHYY was he talking to a White Walker in the Season 6 trailer?! Or is that a vision?
18. Where the heck is Littlefinger, and what could he be plotting now?
19. Speaking of plotting, what are the White Walkers up to? And are they going to make it past the wall?
On a lighter note, this pretty much sums up how we are feeling about April 24th.