While we still have three months until Orange is the New Black returns—June 17, you seem so far away—at least we finally get a peak back into Litchfield Penitentiary before the big day. While we can't be sure what's on the docket for season 4, we can deduce a few things from the images that Netflix released
1. Alex is back (and pissed off), but a pair of the guards don't look so happy to see her. Hooray?
2. Pennsatucky and Big Boo are still palling around.
3. Suzanne continues to cause problems for Taystee and Cindy.
4. Poussey will make another friend—Judy King (Litchfield's newest and brightest star a la Martha Stewart) is pictured right—but where is Soso? They looked pretty cozy at the end of season 3.
5. The battle for the kitchen continues, but Red and Gloria seem newly united, perhaps against cooking celeb Judy King?
6. Sophia is still in the SHU after being sent there "for her own protection." Ugh. Don't make us cry before the season even starts!
7. Oh man. Something BAD is going to go down in the kitchen. Is that a potato peeler?
8. Something—presumably awful—is going to unite the Litchfield inmates.
Of course, none of these predictions are true for sure, but we do know one thing: Season 4 looks like it's going to be as good, if not better, than the one before it!
If you haven't seen the season 4 teaser yet. Watch it below. June 17, come quickly!