1. Chrissy Teigen relaxed on the stairs, and couldn't even be bothered to stand for Ryan Reynolds.
2. Donald Glover wore this amazing velvet suit.
3. Evan Rachel Wood's "not a protest" but kind of a protest suit.
5. The opening skit was a hilarious homage to La La Land.
6. The amazing musical opener also suggested that BARB IS ALIVE. WTF???
7. Jimmy Fallon introduced the Golden Globes as "one of the few places left that still honors the popular vote."
8. Tracee Ellis Ross was the first black woman to win 'Best Actress In TV Musical/Comedy' since Debbie Allen in 1983.
9. Rachel Bloom casually enjoyed some snacks as her nomination was announced.
10. Donald Glover thanked Migos, not for anything to do with Atalanta's win, but for making the song "Bad and Boujee".
11. Hugh Laurie's win for 'Best Supporting Actor in a Series, Miniseries, or Motion Picture Made for Television' apparently caught him off-guard.
12. People kept getting Hidden Figures and Fences mixed up.
13. Ryan Gosling made everyone cry with his acceptance speech shout-out to his wife, aka "my lady", Eva Mendes.
14. The award show kisss we've all been waiting for happened.
15. Emma Stone nominated herself for the most awkward hug of the night.
16. Viola Davis gave the most touching, heartfelt tribute to Meryl Streep before presenting her with the Cecile B. DeMille Award.
17. Followed by the Meryl Streep delivering one of the best speeches ever, and the most important moment of the night.
18. Brad Pitt made a completely unexpected, 100% handsome appearance to introduce Moonlight and remind us all he's doing just fine.
What was your favorite Golden Globes 2017 moment?