The Best Sunglasses for Women in Every Style, From Aviators to Cat Eyes
by Jin Moon
Shop The Story
Not only are sunglasses a favorite everyday accessory, they are part of the fashion armor we put on before walking out the door. The right pair can give you a boost of confidence and that extra pep in your step. Sure, sunglasses provide eye protection to shield you from the bright sun and harsh UV rays — but in our opinion, the best sunglasses for women are also a much-needed barrier between you and the world. A little mystery never hurts.
Picking the right pair of sunglasses can be a challenge, but we have some guidelines to find the best style for you. See the celebrity examples below.
Now that you’ve got all the intel, we’ve gathered the best sunglasses for women in every style below. Time to get shady.
- Best Cat Eye: Best Cat Eye: Le Specs Enchantress
- Best Round: Best Round: Tory Burch Metal-Temple Sunglasses
- Best Aviator: Best Aviator: Coach Thin Metal Pilot Sunglasses
- Best Oval: Best Oval: Freja Oval Sunglasses
- Best Slim Oval: Best Slim Oval: Le Specs Luxe The Outlaw Sunglasses
- Best Rectangular: Ray-Ban Original Wayfarer
- Best Rimless: Best Rimless: Coach Rimless Lens Applique Sunglasses
- Best Flat Top: Best Flat Top: Quay Australia x JLO Hindsight Shield Sunglasses
- Best Oversized: Best Oversized: Gucci GG Square Sunglasses
- Best Square: Best Square: Quay Australia x Chrissy Teigen Sweet Dreams Sunglasses
- Best Low-Bridge Fit: Best Low-Bridge Fit: Warby Parker Tilley Sunglasses
- Best Cheap: Gifiore Vintage Sunglasses
- Best Visor: Best Visor: Le Specs Blade Stunner Sunglasses
- Best Polarized: Polarspex Oversized Sunglasses
Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.