Five Ways to Update Your Wardrobe for Spring
As the weather continues to get warmer, it’s time to start thinking about updating your spring and summer wardrobe. Wondering how to update your wardrobe without breaking the bank? To help women with this dilemma, Crocs and nationally recognized fashion expert Jenn Falik recently released a new video. In the video, Jenn Falik suggests small updates you can make to your current wardrobe to transform your look and leave you with variety of new styles you can wear throughout spring and summer. The following are Jenn Falik’s tips to ensure you are on-trend with money to spare:
1. Stock Up on Skinny Belts: Skinny belts are the easiest way to change the silhouette of a dress. The looks for this spring and summer are more lady-like and polished, so you can take a billowy summer frock and give it a completely new feel by simply throwing a belt on. This trick can also make a simple shirt dress more interesting and flattering!
2. Get a Bright Pair of Pants: Think deep purple or an emerald green. You likely don’t have them in your closet, they don’t have to be expensive, and paired with basics you already own, they will make a huge statement for the season.
3. Go Long, with Your Necklaces, That Is: Layer long necklaces to accessorize in the most flattering way possible. They create a line that draws the eye vertically, giving the illusion of a longer torso—a very slimming effect.
4. Update Basics with Florals: Florals are a big trend for spring and are perfect for perking up basic pieces most women already have in their closet. Try pairing a floral scarf with a little black dress or spice up your basic jeans with a flirty floral top.
5. Think Toe-to-Head: Adding bright, colorful footwear to your spring and summer wardrobe is one easy way to update your look. Shoes are a great way to add a pop of color to your basic warm-weather looks.
To view the video, see examples of these fashion tips, and find out more about the “New Crocs, New You” contest visit Youtube.com/watch?v=G9FwqRwGS4Y .