These five $60-and-under finds will delight a whole range of foodie friends, from food bloggers to restaurateurs to the gal who always throws a great dinner party. Give them separately or mix and match—and just consider these food-friendly gifts an extended thank-you for all those incredible meals she’s made you.
1. Because an ordinary silver whisk just won’t do for the aspiring gourmet, treat your foodie friend to a higher-end version, like Sur La Table’s Silicone Rainbow Whisk ($18). The punchy palette will make whisking those French crepes much more fun.
2. Whether mixing up fresh guacamole or grinding spices, any cook will love using–and displaying—Le Creuset’s bright red mortar and pestle set ($38) in their kitchen.
3. Chefs who love communal dining will surely put Rachael Ray’s boldly hued fondue set ($60) to good use.
4. What cook isn’t obsessed with Padma Lakshmi and Tom Colicchio judget the eccentric Top Chef contestants? Treat your food-loving pal to endless nights of quickfire challenges with the complete fifth season of the hit show ($22).
5. Save your chef a few bucks—and lots of trips to the farmers’ market–with this indoor culinary herb garden ($35). They’ll love reaching out their windowsill for the freshest herbs available.
Still haven’t checked off your holiday list? Click on over to our gift guides with our top five picks for friends with all interests from political junkies to fashionistas. Plus, read through our top five gifts that give back.
Originally published on SheFinds.com