Twenty Ways to Wear Your Favorite Jeans
Every college girl has a pair of favorite jeans; the jeans that make you feel confident and stunning. Your favorite jeans are like your go-to drink at Starbucks or your favorite ice cream flavor. Skinny, boot-cut, or even flare, whatever style they are, it doesn’t matter. There are many ways to wear your favorite pair of jeans, and here they are:
1. Slip on a Blazer: Pick out your favorite blazer and pair it with your favorite jeans. A classic look can be worn for casual Fridays and after a long day of work. Go safe with a navy blazer or take a chance and wear a vibrant color like neon pink or teal.
2. Make It Casual: Are your favorite jeans Plain Jane? Glide into a pair of colorful kicks. Whether they’re Nikes or Converses, bright orange or black, tall or short. Don’t be afraid to go wild!
3. Wear s Fedora: Wear a fedora with your favorite jeans and a white Hanes tee shirt (You can also check out my Twenty Ways to Wear a White Tee Shirt! It’s important to have a key piece to add a little sparkle to the outfit.
4. Pair It with a Vest: Try a sparkly silver vest or a plain black vest. You can even try a vest with a white tank top, tee shirt, or long sleeved shirt. Pair it with your favorite jeans as the perfect party-going outfit. Urban Outfitters and Anthropologie have great vests! For a thrifty deal, check out your nearest Salvation Army or Red White And Blue store.
5. Wear Chunky Boots: Wearing your favorite pair of chunky boots with your favorite pair of jeans is a comfortable yet tough and classic look, whether they’re Frye motorcycle boots or classic brown boots.
6. Show Off a Grandpa Cardigan: Wear a comfy Grandpa sweater with your favorite pair of jeans. This is the perfect study date outfit or going-to-class outfit. Go with a simple solid-colored cardigan or one of this season’s sparkly cardigans to add a little twist.
7. Strut in a Fancy Pair of Heels: Going for a night out on the town? Just strut in a pair of strappy high heels or even a pair of vibrant high-heeled booties, whatever goes with your personal style.
8. Get Comfy with a Circle Scarf: Nothing is better than pairing a tank top or long sleeve shirt with a circle scarf, which you can purchase at American Apparel. Pair this outfit with your favorite jeans and you have a very comfy yet chic outfit.
9. Wear a Leather Jacket: There’s nothing as Greased Lightning as wearing a leather jacket with your favorite jeans. Wear it out or wear it out to lunch, this look is perfect for any casual event.
10. Roll ‘Em: Need a change of pace? Bored with your favorite pair of jeans? Before you go to the mall to find a new pair, simply roll up your jeans for a new style.
11. Wear a One-Shoulder Shirt: This season’s popular style is the one shoulder-shirt. Try a patterned or solid color and wear the one shoulder-shirt with your favorite jeans and a pair of fabulous heels and you’re ready to go.
12. Make Your Favorite Jeans Your Favorite Jean Shorts: Are your favorite jeans worn out and not wearable? Cut your jeans to create shorts. All you need is a pair of scissors and that’s it!
13. Tuck It In: This outfit is straightforward, just tuck your shirt into your favorite jeans like Kate Moss below.
14. Compliment Your Favorite Jeans With a Belt: A belt is a great way to add a little sparkle to your outfit. Your belt can be skinny or thick, colorful or plain—just make sure it complements your outfit.
15. Wear Plaid: Plaid and jeans is the perfect pair. Wear your favorite plaid shirt and favorite jeans for a relaxed look.
16. Rip ‘Em Up: Are your favorite jeans a little torn? Tear them up a little more with a pair of scissors to make them more rugged.
17. Wear a Chunky Necklace: A chunky necklace is the perfect accessory that can add the perfect amount of glimmer to a tee shirt and jeans.
18. Layer Colorful Tank Tops: Looking for the perfect summer look for night? Just layer two or three colorful tank tops with your favorite jeans. Make sure to show the hems of each shirt.
19. Wear Flats: Wearing flats with a laid-back tee shirt or a sweater is the perfect relaxed look for a rainy day inside or a day of shopping with your best friends.
20. Wear Your Favorite Jeans with Your Favorite Tee Shirt: What’s better than wearing your favorite tee shirt with your absolutely fabulous favorite jeans? Nothing.
By Sophie Jasinski for Her Campus