Make Your Own: Embellished Brass Cuff Bracelet
Adorn your wrist with this embellished brass cuff bracelet just in time for festival season! Inspired by the understated pieces in Madewell's jewelry collection, this brass cuff bracelet will add just the right amount of embellishment to your stackable arm party.
The music festival season is upon us, and it's time to step up your accessory game with this brass cuff bracelet! When waving your hands in the air to the beat of your favorite music, it's important to have your accessory game on point. Using this Madewell bracelet as inspiration, we collected colorful rhinestones and played around with many patterns before settling on our favorite. The beauty of this DIY is you can make it completely your own. Place the stones sporadically on the brass cuff, or line them up in a straight line if you are more into linear and symmetrical patterns. Have fun with it!
Materials: Brass cuff bracelet (check your local crafts store), assorted rhinestones, E6000 glue
1. Be prepared to play around with the rhinestones to create your pattern before you adhere the stones onto the bracelet.
2. Using E6000 glue, squeeze a small amount of adhesive on the back of a rhinestone.
3. Adhere the larger rhinestones one at a time; hold in place to secure for 5 to 10 seconds. Be careful not to put too much glue on the back of the stone so it does not seep past the stone when you place it on the brass cuff.
4. Continue placing a dab of glue on the back of each rhinestone and then attaching it to the cuff. Repeat with the smaller studs.
5. Allow the bracelet to dry overnight, keeping it upright so the stones do not slip off while drying.
For more DIY fashion and accessory ideas from Samantha, go to The Brunette One.