Total Time: 35 minutes
Makes 32 servings, 2 tablespoons each
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S Sour Cream
- 1 envelope GOOD SEASONS Italian Dressing Mix
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed, well drained
- 1 package (8 ounces) KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
- BEAT cream cheese, sour cream and dressing mix with mixer until blended. Add broccoli and 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese; mix well.
- SPREAD into 9-inch pie plate.
- BAKE 20 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining Cheddar cheese; bake 5 minutes or until melted. Serve with NABISCO Crackers.