Five Tips on Microblogging
by Sabrina Sandoval
You might be asking: What is microblogging? Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr are all examples of microblogging. Microblogging is where you share events from your day, links, photos, or tips with a short sentence. It differs from traditional blogging in the sense that you are quickly sharing information with your audience.
Here are five tips on microblogging:
- Update several times daily. By posting often you’ll be building a following.
- When sharing information, share one third personal experiences, one third informative, and one third business related.
- Link your microblogs together to save time.
- Microblogging is about communicating. So ask questions and get your readers involved. Once your reader replies to a post, be sure to respond back.
- Be authentic and keep the hype out of your posts. Readers want to see real experiences.
Microblogging is becoming a huge tool for business builders in all walks of life—from large corporations to small home based businesses. So stake your claim and become known!