All right, so you've collected your annual haul of sugary, sweet Halloween treats and you've eaten enough chocolate bars and gummy worms to last you until next year. But despite your best efforts, those pesky, sugary packages of perfection are still staring at you without mercy.
So, now what do you do?
Never fret: You can easily repurpose your uneaten Halloween candies to create some scary cute decor, artwork, and even some delectable desserts. Pretty sweet, right?
1. DIY a Candy Yum Sign
2. Craft Halloween Candy Bark
3. DIY a Candy iPhone Case
4. Make Easy, Framed Candy Wall Art
5. String Together a Jelly Bean Garland
6. Use Reese's Pieces to Make a Giant Cookie
7. Give Your Coffee a Sweet Kebob Kick
8. Make the Cutest, Sweetest Cocktail Stirrers Ever
9. Make Your Own Pencil Case From Candy Wrappers
10. Make No Bake Monster Cookies With Old Candy
No Bake Monster Cookie Bars - AKA major crack-like dessert! This recipe comes from the new book by @BeyondFrosting: No Bake Treats. Grab the recipe by clicking the link in my @RecipeGirl profile, or get it here: http://www.recipegirl.com/2016/08/10/no-bake-monster-cookie-bars/ #recipe #recipes #dessert #desserts #nobaketreats #dessertlover #dessertlovers #dessertstagram #chocolatelover #chocolatelove #recipegirl #foodblog #instafood #eats #thekitchn #dailyfoodfeed #foodpics #foodporn #foodblogger #foodgasm #foodphotography #foodstagram #instayum #ilovechocolate #eeeeeats #forkyeah #yahoofood #foodblogeats
11. Give Candy Corn a Sweeter Purpose
12. Pop Your Favorite Candies On Cake Pops
Ride the cake pop-ularity wave with our easy, no-bake version, which relies on store-bought pound cake and melted chocolate. These kid-friendly cake pops make an ideal canvas for festive details. For Halloween, try orange and black sprinkles or your favorite trick-or-treat candies. Recipe in profile link1!
13. Make Your Ice Cream Toppings Even Sweeter
14. Get Drunk Off Of Vodka Gummy Bears
So, what will it be? A new gum wrapper wristlet, a boozy, sweet beverage or just another excuse to indulge in hyper-pigmented candy?