Giving Up the Sexy for Stow-and-Go Seating
This weekend I had a soul-shattering, earth-rattling, ego-smashing moment of gagtastic midlife epiphany.
It doesn’t matter
- how good a hair-day you’re having
- how well-applied your makeup is
- how pretty you may be feeling
- how good you know you smell
- how snazzy you feel in your no-kids-around outfit
- how LOUD you blare your inappropriate music
- if you DON’T actually have any kids with you
You ARE, in fact, STILL driving a minivan.
It’s just never the same, ladies.