Piggy Paint Non-Toxic Nail Polish - Let's Flamingle - 0.5 oz, Matte Bright Coral Pink

Piggy Paint Non-Toxic Nail Polish Let's Flamingle, bright pink coral. Piggy Paint Nail Polish is completely non-toxic and safe to use. This eco-friendly, natural nail polish gives you vibrant polish without worry about overwhelming fumes or odors. Cruelty-free, Piggy Paint Nail Polish is never tested on animals. Piggy Paint is completely hypoallergenic and its water-based formula dries to a hard, durable finish. Specially formulated from natural ingredients, Piggy Pts water-based formula dries to a hard, durable finish. Specially formulated from natural ingredients, Piggy Paint dries to a hard, durable finish. There are no toxic chemicals making it safe for all ages. Piggy Paint is free of formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, Bisphenol A, ethyl acetate and acetone. Say good-bye to harsh, smelly chemicals and hello to Piggy Paint…it’s as Natural as Mud! 0.5 fl. oz. (15 ml) Non-toxic Virtually Odorless Water-based formula Hypoallergenic Fun, vibrant colors Dries to a hard, durable finish Cruelty-free Does not peel Kid-friendly Safe for use during Pregnancy! Made in USA Directions: Wash hands with soap and water. Apply 2 -3 thin coats of Piggy Paint. Air dry 60 seconds. (Optional for best wear) Blow dry polished nails for 1 minute with hair dryer set on warm heat/low blower setting. Use Piggy Paint Basecoat for extended wear and Topcoat for added shine. Color: Matte Bright Coral Pink. Gender: Unisex. read more

This item has been added to your list